The True Life in God messages, when read with sincerity and an open heart, will lead us back to
1. an intimate relationship with Christ
2. the Traditions and Teachings of the Church
3. the Sacraments of the Church
4. the Scriptures
The messages also teach us to
1. repent (continually) so we make space for the Holy Spirit to "breathe" in us
2. reconcile with God, neighbour, family, friends, colleagues and others
3. forgive and stay away from resentment, retaliation and from blaming and judging others
4. live in unity by not differentiating ourselves under the Holy Name of Christ
5. live holy lives filled with love & humility
6. repay evil with love
7. love God with all our heart, mind, soul & body
8. love our neighbour as we love ourselves and as God loves us
9. put into practice these two commandments of "love", from words on our lips to deeds
10. pray for each other and for our departed brothers and sisters, AND
11. be a "silent" witness to family, friends, colleagues, the prayer group and others, of the
nine fruits of the Holy Spirit (Gal. 5:22).
By their fruits you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Just so, every good tree bears good fruit, and a rotten tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. So by their fruits you will know them.
... so put into practice all that I have said and receive the Holy Spirit of Grace ...
Jesus in TLiG Sep. 8, 2002
... let Me feel your love;
resign yourself to Me,
enter into My Heart and
put into practice
all that I have given you ...
Jesus in TLiG Feb. 14, 1992